Thursday, August 18, 2011

. the man who i called my man ♥



♥ MOHAMAD AKMAL FIRDAUS ♥
post kali nie dedicated untuk penama di atas . *kawaiii*
i've got lots of cutey cherishing story about this man . he's my tiny miny man . yess , i mean kechik than me . HUHUHU ! :(
i liked to see h
im with his glasses and i liked his yellow hair . but , nevermind laa . what color punn his hair , he's still handsome for me . JYEAAHHH ! :)
if i saw anything on ANGRY BIRDS , i'll suddenly smile . dunno why , but i see him on the ANGRY BIRDS . will cari bantal pelok with that cartoon , soon . HEHEHE ! :)
i liked to online with this man . die akan post many cute things for me sebab die tauu saya malu nak usha page die . he'll be the first to tegur me in my morning and the last one to bye bye me on my night . WINK WINK ! :)
__________________________________________________

and , things that make me really falling for him is he's loving me for no reason . he liked me because of myself with no comparison .
__________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING . . . MY DEAR

regards ,

images from : http://vi.sualize.us/view


No comments:

Post a Comment