Friday, September 30, 2011

. dear , my man ♥


DEAR , MY MAN . . .
let me let you know something . something about my stupid secret . such a long time ago , the time before i met you . i'm the girl who falling in love for the guys who didn't like me . i'm the girl who care about the guys who didn't worried about me . i'm the girl who waiting for the guys whose going to left me . but , all those miserable moments change after the day i met you .

DEAR , MY MAN . . .
you are the one who loving me like i didn't had been hurt before . you are the one who care about me for today and promise me for the better tomorrow . you are the one who waiting for me just because you didn't want me to be alone and lonely anymore . i'm falling in love with you again and again and you had fulfill my life with my dreams , my man .

DEAR , MY MAN . . .
i knew that you too have such a big beautiful dreams . i know that you want to fly high in those huge sky . i know all of that as i see it deep in your eyes . truly , i can't fulfill your dreams but did you want to know why i'm here today near by your side ?

GOD SENT ME TO YOU TO BE TOGETHER WITH ME FLYING IN THE SKY CALLED LOVE . LETS FLY .
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU . INSYAALLAH .

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
MOHAMAD AKMAL FIRDAUS


regards ,


No comments:

Post a Comment