Friday, September 23, 2011

. seorang tetamu .



MOHAMAD AKMAL FIRDAUS

HUBBY , OH HUBBY !
SWEET + SIMPLE + STEADY ! THE ONE AND ONLY .

he's the one who holding my hand with lots of love inside . the one who left me with a little goodbye kiss to cherish my day and night . and , the one who present me his heart for me to take care of it and loving it as much . from the moment until now , he's still here near with me by my side . holding my hand more tight . kissing my heart more passionate . and , loving me more than i ever decide .
_________________________________________________

". . . assalammualaikum , sayang . thank you for everything . for every sweet single things which you had done for me . i'll always wish that we will being together forever . i'll always be there with you wherever u need me to be . and , i'll always pray for you in whatever u did . take care , sayang . . ."

. I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS DO .


regards ,


No comments:

Post a Comment