Wednesday, September 7, 2011

. i rindu u . . . so much .



I MISS YOU SO MUCH . . .
i don't know what but truly from my heart , i miss many things about u . u were not here by my side . u didn't called me every single day or night . but , once u are there with me , calling me just to say that u miss me , everything change and seems to be alright . u are not better but u are totally different from other .

I MISS YOU SO MUCH . . .
did u want to know one of my biggest secret since i'm with u , my man ? u are the one who make me miss someone without crying even for once . till now , u never make me cry . thank you , sayang . thank you so much .

I MISS YOU SO MUCH . . .
DEAR MY MAN , I MISS YOU SO MUCH . GOD HAD SEPARATE WE APART , BUT THE PRAY HAD HOLD US TOGETHER FOR MUCH . MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE , WHATEVER YOU DID . I ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU . AMIN , INSYAALLAH .

regards ,


No comments:

Post a Comment